Calls 21 January 2008
The first four calls for proposals and interest under the ESPON 2013 Programme were opened on 21 January 2008. The deadline for submitting proposals and expressing interest for these calls was 22 March 2008.
The calls were the following:
(1) Call for Proposals on Applied Research Projects on the following 6 themes:
- Cities and urban agglomerations: their functionality and development opportunities for European competitiveness and cohesion
- Development opportunities in different types of rural areas
- Demographic and migratory flows affecting European regions and cities
- Climate change and territorial effects on regions and local economies
- Effects of rising energy prices on regional competitiveness
- Territorial impact assessment of policies
A list of Frequently Asked Questions related to both, procedures and content, can be consulted HERE.